insmod problem

Hi All,

I setup FC2 on an old Dell Dimention computer I had laying around and
am reading through a book on Linux.  I'm trying to setup iptables and
the book had me create my own rules script which I did, problem is
when I exicute the script I get these errors...

insmod: can't read 'ip_conntrack_ftp' : No such file or directory
insmod: can't read 'ipt_LOG' : No such file or directory
insmod: can't read 'ipt_REJECT' : No such file or directory
insmod: can't read 'ipt_limit' : No such file or directory
insmod: can't read 'ipt_state' : No such file or directory

The script of course has:
insmod ip_conntrack_ftp
insmod ipt_LOG
insmod ipt_REJECT
insmod ipt_limit
insmod ipt_state

I've searched for these modules with no luck.  Beyond this it seems to
be working, can anyone help me correct these problems?

Thanks in advance,
Linn