Re: Minimal set of RPM's?

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 15:39 +0200, HÃkan Persson wrote:
> Has anyone compiled a *minimal* list of RPM's that is needed just to get
> an FC2 installation up and running?

Err, not FC2. But I did stuff FC1 into about 380MB, and I've now got
FC3-T3 down to about the same. Working on reducing that a little
further, too, although Karsten Hopp at Red Hat got ahead of me and has
shown that it's not going to get much smaller than 300MB.

If you just want to know where we are in this, write me off-list and
I'll give you details. Better yet, if you want to spend a little time
talking about this, join the "Fedora Minimal" mailing list [1] and check
the archives for my last post very early this morning.