From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Fahrlander
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 7:59 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: RE: I've had enough

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 08:31, Shaffer, Paul D wrote:
> Honestly, if you don't know what to expect from the subject you are
> probably not following the thread anyway, so why bother?  What
> difference does it make?  Unless of course you are a neurotic,
> obsessive-compulsive list-watcher...

    Uhm...like when people hijack threads...or when the conversation's underway and some dork breaks in, posting at the top.  That's usually how I find these messages, after I scan the subject line.

    And it makes a big difference, actually- these conversations become part of google for future research.  That's why folks like to keep it on-topic.

Brian Fahrländer                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller