Re: dsniff compile error on FC2

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 10:12:37AM +0900, Seung-il Jeon (@|=B@O) wrote:

> I'm having trouble with compiling dsniff on FC2

Give http://www.brandonhutchinson.com/installing_dsniff_2_3.html
a look.

dsniff uses some library interfaces that are not default standard
stuff so you have to build a couple of layers.

The ./configure script must run clean first!

    # pwd
    .../dsniff-2.3
    # ./configure
    configure: error: libnet not found

So a matching version of libnet must first be installed.
When I glanced at the errors you posted most looked
like a mismatch with a lib interface.

For goodness sake do not run this code on a public net.
This is the type of stuff that if you cannot build it...
but that is another rant...

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	May your cup runneth over with goodness and mercy