FC2 behavior changes annoying

Two differenced in the way KDE on FC2 behaves are very annoying to me.
If I could find a way the alter the behavior back to what it once was,
I'd be much happier.

1. The "run command" window provides a drop-down list of previous
   commands. Nothing new there. But prior to FC2, selecting one of
   those historical commands placed it in the entry box and gave me
   the opportunity to edit it. With FC2, the command runs immediately,
   meaning that to run a slight variation I have to type it all again.

2. There are several ways to initiate moving a window around on the
   screen. But with FC2, there seem to be some limits on where I
   can move it. I can still move it down so that only the title bar
   remains visible. Moving it to the left or right stops with about
   an inch of the window still visible even though I have plenty of
   title bar still available to push on. And it is impossible to move
   the window's title bar above the top of the screen. All of these
   movements were possible in previous Red Hat releases.

I don't know if these changes resulted from the conversion to X.org.
Searching the net hasn't found anyone else even mentioning the issues.
I'd like to know if the changes were deliberate or accidents. And, of
course, I'd like to know how to restore the previous behavior.

       Dave Close, Compata, Costa Mesa CA       +1 714 434 7359
       dave@xxxxxxxxxxx              dhclose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Ralph Waldo Emerson:
       "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds,
        adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
        With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do."