Re: discount dell laptops -- the sordid *real* story

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 22:25 -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:

> Apparently you don't like an assessment that includes you having made any
> mistake. Everyone else must be at fault, eh?

Yeah, I made a terrible mistake trying to be helpful and save community
members some money.  What *was* I thinking???

> I outlined the facts. If you had disputed them, I would have been glad to
> consider your retort. Since you don't dispute them, I guess I'll assume you
> agree and be done with this.

You know what they say about "assume," right?  You're certainly playing
the ass, so I guess it's right.

It cracks me up that people like you feel every right to jump in and
engage in the behavior they are criticizing.  I don't think you even
realize how hypocritical you are.  That amuses me.

Thanks for the laugh, I appreciate it.

Thomas