Re: Laptop Hints

Am Do, den 21.10.2004 schrieb Christopher Hicks um 1:44:
> (1) I want (yes want) to enable click-tapping on the touchpad.

I use synaptics as driver on my HP laptop and it works great. You can
find it on one of the repositories for fedora (maybe some alternative,
but I am not sure, I don't have my laptop here at the moment).

You might to have to change something in your /etc/modprobe.conf, but I
cold only post mine in about eight hours time when I am at work again.
I'll check this thread and let you know if it is still required.

--
Regards
Markus