Re: !@#$!Hotmail not working for students this morning...

You know, sometimes I tell some of my students after they say something nasty without thinking "Remember what Thumper's mommy said?" and they always answer "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".

So especially seeing that you're a Clairvoyant Psychic Reader, Healer and Counselor, and your web page states that: "any "Psychic" who tells you what to do is not one you want." your reply really takes the cake. This could be Fedora-related issue.

Couldn't your third eye have forseen the logon issues as being due to some change in the way Microsoft was utilizing their protocols? Maybe a new nss, or psm rpm... Maybe a newer Mozilla... Maybe other Fedora people were having similar issues this morning...

And by the way, my use of the characters !@#$! was directed at the Hotmail troubles my students were having, not at any particular individual.

<snip>
...and you are bothering us on the fedora-list why?
Get back on topic or get off the list you !@#$!.

--
Copyright 2004 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserved without prejudice;
UCC1-207. All information and transactions are non negotiable and are