(no subject)

To Day is 10-18-04
HELLO: I am new here and have couple questions about FC distros. First of all the FC1 as REDHAT 9.0 allowed to make a boot floppy if you wanted but FC2 installation just finishes without asking for boot floppy creation. I wander why is this. I heard a theory that the kernel is too big to fit on a floppy but the old installation was on two floppies (now I am changing direction) so can the boot is put on two floppies? I tried to put initrd on a second disk but what literature I was using looks like is obsolete. Any body have any opinion? The boot floppy to me is very important because you can put many distros on the same hard drive in an extended partition (on the same PC for evaluation) without interfering with each other and do not screw up the MB (for instance the NTFS partition in Windows)
Bill