RE: Booting the installation of Fedora Core 2

Yeah, I think it is.  I just got done with a parent teacher meeting, and so after a 15 hour day, I am going to go get some dinner and crash.  I will look more closely at this tomorrow and see what I can get done.

Thanks so much for your help, and I'm sure I will have more questions

TIM

Tim Holmes

IT Manager
Medina Christian Academy, Inc.