GuardDog installation

Hi all,

Relatively new to unix/linux/fedora, so try to install a GUI for iptables called guarddog.

after running ./configure in directory where I unpacked the tar, a lot off - sucees messages - but ending with:

checking for KDE... configure: error:

in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed. This will fail.

So, check this please and use another prefix!

I'má using FC2 2.6.8-something (newest I think) and I'm running KDE 3.30-something

Can you please give a tip how to solve this or for another iptables gui?

(I need it to configure samba and swat, I'm not happy with the KDE-tool to configure samba, and have ever used swat for this, so want this again)

-

With kind regards,

Hans Troost

e-mail: fedora + chr(64) + troost.tweakdsl.nl