RE: Fedora and Intel EM64T Xeon Processor based machine

Its certified on RHEL3 of course, but I've never tried installing Fedora
on it.

As someone else mentioned, make sure you've got the 64bit version of
Fedora!
FC2-x86_64-disc1.iso
FC2-x86_64-disc2.iso
FC2-x86_64-disc3.iso
FC2-x86_64-disc4.iso

What problems were you encountering exactly? You may be able to find
more help if you describe the faults.

If you are just looking to learn if other people are running Fedora on
this system, you might try mailing Linux-PowerEdge@xxxxxxxx (subscribe
getting much of a response yet here.

Thanks,
Rafiq