Re: Anyone using network profiles?

J. Erik Hemdal wrote:

> As for profiles, I tried them in FC1 and FC2 and found that they don't
> work.
> Settings such as the DNS addresses seem to stick.  So I can set up
> settings in one profile, and when I switch to a new profile, the other
> settings
> (wrong) migrate and wipe out the right ones.  My IP address and DNS server
> addresses need to change frequently and these are the settings I really
> need to have working.

That is exactly what I have found.
It's reassuring to see that others have had the same experience,
as I was beginning to assume I had misunderstood
how one was meant to set this up.

I'll try to work out exactly what happens, and submit a bugzilla.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366