Re: Digital camera woes

Does it show up under (gnome) system tools > disk management?

My USB card reader shows up as /dev/sda1 only when a card is in it, and
only after a reboot.  The funny thing is that Windows can't find it even
with the CD that came with the drive with the windows drivers.

I mount it as a fat drive, under a directory I made (card) in /mnt

FC may see it as a drive, I don't know as it is a camera.

--

Tim... ( still a newbie after all these years )