Re: mail problem

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004, gm wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I found out that my server (FC1) has been blacklisted by some sites. I
> was wondering if there's a way to determine why it's been blacklist. I
> think it's because there mite be an open relay in my server. I was
> wondering if there's a way to test for this on my server? In general I
> was wondering how to test the security of my network on the whole in
> case there are other leaks on the network.

Most likely, it's been blacklisted for being an open relay.

However, the easiest way is to read the reject message, and follow the URL
that it probably provides, pointing at the Black List site that has you
listed.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit