Re: [FC2/2.6.8-1] Kernel crash: scheduling while atomic

Andreas Jung wrote:
> FC2 crashes from time to time when I am copying a number of large files
> from a NFS share
> to an external harddrive connected through Firewire:

Do you have any proprietary Nvidia / ATi / VMware modules loaded? If so,
can you reproduce without them loaded?

If FC crashes when no such modules have been loaded since the PC was
booted, then put the panic in bugzilla.redhat.com.

(You might also want to use memtest86, on the install CD, to check your
memory...)

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Remember, half-measures can be very effective if
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | all you deal with are half-wits.