Re: firefox update problems with FC2

joshua neff wrote:

What's odd (to me, anyway) is that I didn't have this
problem with Firefox in RH9. Extensions and themes
were as easy as on my WinXP notebook. But now I can
only add extensions and themes when I'm using root's
Firefox. Which is supremely frustrating.

Did you submit all of this to Firefox bugzilla? Its nice that you posted to this list about your trouble, but it is way more important that you submit it to the firefox dev team on mozilla.org. This is their baby and they are the ones that have to find the fix for it.

Gerald
geraldt@xxxxxxxxx