More SSH 'trolling'

Yes my logs reflect about 100 attempts a day from various IP addresses. So far I have been sending complaints to the admin of the domains the attempts come from. I have received positive responses from a couple of them since they were ISPs and do not condone this type of behavior. I generally grep the secure log file and send that to the admin of the domain. Of course all of the "standard" lock down precautions have been taken on my server.

Allan R. Batteiger
President Real-Time Services Inc.

begin:vcard
fn:Allan Batteiger