Re: Best MTA & AV & SF combination.

I am bias towards Exim for an MTA its very nice, small and flexible, Courier for their IMAP and POP system, very powerful and fast. Spam Filtering is Bright Mail if you can afford it or Spam Assassin. I think that Sophos has a good virus scanner for Linux if you can afford it otherwise ClamAV should do the trick.

Dovecot is not bad, but it needs some dev time for some more maturity.

Cheers,

	Aly.

Fedora Development and Support wrote:
Hi List

It's probably more by personal choice than technical prowess, but what's
the most highly rated, robust POP3/IMAP MTA & antivirus & spam filtering
combination for virtual hosting of many domains on an FC2 server?

Dovecot is simpler, but seems a bit light weight.

Thanks in advance.

Stuart

-- Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi@xxxxxxxxx

	 "A good speech is like a good dress