Re: Hi is there any1 get some help from here

Hi,

> Is there any1 who has been helped through this mail service. I have posted
> my problem twice which was related to TOshiba Satellite Pro Te2000 Modem
> Driver for Fedora, but nobody has replied yet.

It's not really a FC problem as a lot of internal modems on laptops are
not really modems, but winmodems (a bloody stupid thing whereby the
modem gets the signal and Win does the rest of the work - instead of
letting the modem doing the work and OS doing what it's best at).

Have a look at http://www.linmodems.org (IIRC) which should give you
some specific help.

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.