Re: Problem with downloading FC3t3

Sharon Kimble wrote:
I've just spent about 18 hours downloading the Fedora Core 3 test 3 DVD using wget, and its just died on me when it reached a file size of 2gb with an error message of 'File size limit exceeded'.

How can I get round this please so that I can get the DVD and test FC3?

What type of filesystem were you trying to download it onto?

An ext2/ext3 filesystem will have no problem with such a large file, but a VFAT filesystem will.

Paul.