ACL and Active Directory

I have configured an FC2 server with Samba as a member in an Active
directory domain. Everything works smoothly: getent, wbinfo all returns
excpected results. Even setfacl works, effectively granting proper
permission to domain users and groups.
But running getfacl I get the following:

user::rwx
user:16777219:rwx
group::r-x
group:16777297:r-x
group:16777366:rwx
mask::rwx
other::---
default:user::rwx
default:group::r-x
default:group:16777297:r-x
default:group:16777366:rwx
default:mask::rwx
default:other::---

Why aren't UID decoded into proper username?

Thanks
Gianni Bragante