Re: Speedtouch 330 silver, ho fatto un piccolo HOWTO

My italian is a little rusty but it seems that Fabiano has been kind
enough to put together an Italian FC2 Speedtouch HOWTO.
Thank you, Sir.
English information is available at:
http://speedtouchconf.sourceforge.net/

Thaks, I have done a mistake posting the Italian message into the english mailing list.
I'm so sorry!!
You are right , because I have encountered 2 issues installing drivers on fedora core I have written a little italian guide with simply workarounds .
I have seen that is the best(I think) way to installa such drivers on cores >2.6.
Using only instruction of http://speedtouchconf.sourceforge.net/ there are few operation to do to make the modem functional.
At the moment I have no time to translate in english.Anyone is free to do this by writing about the original italian source and author.
Perhaps I'll do in the future,OK OK I'll do this tomorrow =)
Perhaps it is my newbie limit =).
Greetings