Re: problem installing firefox

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 22:30, joshua neff wrote:
> I didn't see Firefox listed in the updates when I ran
> up2date last night, but I'll check again tonight when
> I get home.

Firefox is not in the "normal" updates repository, but in the
development one. That's the reason why you will not see it until fully
tested. It will go in the testing tree, then in the update tree. Until
here, no fixed Firefox rpm visible for you. Except if you add the
development repository to your tools (synaptic or yum for example)

Or you are "brave" and you grab the RPM from the development branch.

I did it ;-)

Philippe
--
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand