problem installing firefox

I'll ask here, since I asked on the Mozillazine
support forums and got no real reply.

Anyway, Firefox is my browser of choice (by a long
shot), and I had no problem at all downloading it and
installing it in RH9 just the other day. But now that
I've installed FC2, I can't seem to get Firefox to
install. It downloads fine, I run the Firefox
installation program and it seems to go fine, except
it closes out when I get to the end and Firefox hasn't
been installed. Has anyone else had this problem? Does
anyone have any idea why this would happen? I've tried
over and over, but it just won't take.

=====
--joshua m. neff

www.goblin-cartoons.com