Re: Partition manager

root wrote:
Hi all,

Due to a program using huge data-files I want to create a new partition
on my WindowsXP/Fedora 2.6.8-dual boot macine.
The disk already contains 2 NTFS-partitions, 3 Fat32 en 3 Linux
partitions.

Since I'm nearly new to Unix/Linux/Fedora i prefer a partition manager
with an easy to use GUI. I now that Disk DRUID is only usable within the
ANACONDA environment during installation.

Can someone give me a tip?

You might be interested in this bootable CD which contains several tools including qtparted.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/systemrescuecd/

I sincerely hope that you also become interested in being someone other than "root"!
--
Current Time is Sun Oct 10 19:04:21 CDT 2004
Kerry Bury begins in 1947339 seconds...