Re: OT: spammers are using my domain again

On October 9, 2004 7:58 am, Thomas Zehetbauer wrote:
> The internet is defined in terms of open standards, there is no such
> thing as an unsupported operating system.

WHile that should be true, my Internet connection is provided by Aliant and
they "support" only a small subset of operating systems (you can guess which
one). They feel free to break things in any way they see fit, most likely
because they have been told by some company (you can guess which one) that it
will be a good idea to do so.

I may have one other choice for high speed connectivity (not sure if the cable
co is out here or not), but I would cut off my arm before I'd go back to dial
up (I've been 8 yrs on cable then ADSL).

--
Trevor Smith // trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx