Re: Duel Monitor (not a laptop)

Thanks for the input.

Like I said in the original post, I can get it to work but as soon as I
reboot it will not initialize the Left hand display. So I am almost there
but just missing the last part.

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston@xxxxxxxx>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |