Re: How to install the net printer in FC1?

On Friday 2004-10-08 21:44, gujie.jacky@xxxxxxx wrote:
> installation of net printer in FC1. I want to add the SMB printer in
> office LAN. The</PRE> <P>HP1300n printer has been installed in the
> net server. When I add the printer through SMB mode, I can find the
> other users but </P> <P>can't find the net printer. Anyone with the
> experience about the installation of net printer can help me, thanks
> advance!</P> ==========================263电子邮件-信赖邮自专业</pre></html>
<HTML>
<H1 ALIGN="CENTER">No Comment</H1>
<!--
I'm SO glad you invoked HTML mode only to then invoke PREformatted text
mode thereby nullifying any and all benefits of invoking HTML.
 -->
</HTML>

--
Copyright 2004 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserved without prejudice;
UCC1-207. All information and transactions are non negotiable and are