Re: Digitally signed emails

Hi,

> I don't know what you're talking about 'top post' I replied to one of the other
> posts, nothing more, nothing less. Again not trying to offend anyone and get
> more useless crap on a list I would hope to be focused on technical things...

Top posting is when you post a reply on top of a previous email. It's a
pain in the arse when you have to try to marry up a point the top poster
is trying to make to a point in the prior email.

It gets even more confusing when multiple points are being made.

What is even more fun is that a large number of top posters are ignored
as it takes effort to try and figure out what is being discussed. It
takes seconds to quote in context (i.e. after a point) and you will get
a lot further with having points clarified.

The boom in top posting came when Outhouse was released with the top
posting bug in it. MS even agreed it was a bug but also said it was one
they were not going to fix. As Outhouse Excess is bundled with the evil
"OS", and given the number who believe there is nothing else other than
Outhouse, it is little wonder that it became so abundant.

TTFN

Paul
--
Homer: Donut?
Lisa: No, thanks. Do you have any fruit?