Evolution Icons Gone

Hi,
I use evolution for my email.  Some files when I attach to a new message
have no Icon visible on the attachment area of the message window.  They
are getting attached OK.  Just can't see it.  These files have icons on
the desk top or in a directory view in gnome, but nothing shows in
evolution.  It is a file that i created an association for and selected
an icon for.

For example, I think attached a file twice here.  The first is empty the
second just a little text.  The icon is clearly on the desktop but I
don't see it here until after I send the file and look in my sent
folder.

Any clues,

Thanks,

Jerry