From: louis wang [mailto:louiskingwang@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 October 2004 12:08
To: fedora-list
Subject: (no subject)

fedora-list

	      I have installed RedHat in my computer. But my monitor is set to be 800*600 by default. I set it to be 1024*768. The hint told me I should log out and relog in, then the set will take effect. Then I follow the instruction. However it does not change anything.
My computer is DELL, the monitor model is M782.

        louis wang
        louiskingwang@xxxxxxx
          2004-10-07