Multi (>=3) head setup in Linux?

Hi all,

  I have an Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 doing dual head under Linux. I also
have a PCI ati radeon card ... is it somehow possible to get all 3
together and do triple head? (Just to see if it's possible.)
Furthermore, is it possible to keep the Nvidia card cranking out 3D
acceleration while this is happening.

  If not, is it possible to run two different X servers and have one
of them support the NVIDIA dual head, and the other support the ATI?
If so, is it possible to do this with only one keyboard + mouse?

Thanks,
--TongKe

--
Knowledge is freedom. Read http://watchtower.org