Re: how do you update up2date

BI wrote:

 I love fedora core, it has the latest of everything.....
but when i go to use up2date, it says i dont have the latest up2date..
how can i update, if i cant update the updater?
any links or directions would be most usefull, this is driving me nuts lol
thanks
brad

Just download the RPM manually from FreshRPMs or RPMFind or the like. Then install it manually 'rpm -Uvh <name>'.

Regards,
Ed.

P.S. Please turn off your HTML. It is not appreciated on a mailing list.