Re: firefox insists on evolution, not kmail

On October 5, 2004 8:11 pm, Colin J Thomson wrote:

> OK, those Docs are for the early releases of FF before all the changes with
> the Extension manager.
> In FF Select Tools > Extensions and right click on Mozex from the list..

And that's the other weird thing:

Tools->Extensions lists only one extension, DOM Inspector 1.0.

I followed the mozex install instructions and like I said, the mozex
right-click menu is there, but ...

Why must it all be like pulling teeth for me? boo hoo, whine, whine, poor
me...

--
Trevor Smith // trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx