Sharing my printer for a Windoze machine?

In my printer properties I have enabled sharing, but I guess I have to
open up a port in my firewall for this, but what port?

And does this sharing work for a windows client, can I print to my
printer attached to my FC2 box from a windows box just like that, or
what does it take to set this up?

Best regards
Søren