help on fedora

Hi!
I am very new in the Linux world.
I have a computer (hard-disk 120 GB). Can I install Fedora 2 on my computer in parallel with an existing Windows Xp Pro?
And are there tools for web designing in Fedora? I mean the classical html, php, perl, and flash; ftp uploading files to a web host, and so on?
From where can I download a tutorial for learning - as beginner- Linux?
When I get some experience with Linux, I'll renounce at Win.
Thanks a lot!