Re: ftp macro

Timothy Payne wrote:
On my old Red Hat machine I set up a default log in and a macro to run
when connected.  I looked for the old files I used but in FC2 but they
are not there.  I did not set up a ftp server on this machine if that
makes a difference.  I've done a few searches but can't seem to find
where to set them up, if it's still possible in FC2.  Any links would
help.

Thank you
Tim...

Would ncftpput and ncftpget suit your needs?

Hope this helps,
Clint