Re: Enlightenment

On 01/10/04, at 18:50 +1200, Kiwi-Hawk <kiwi-hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >[...]
> > Start up gnome-session-manager. Kill metacity (if running) and
> > nautilus. Start enlightenment (if needed) and set everything the way
> > you like. Make sure that "Save desktop on exit" is checked and exit
> > the app. Now logout and login.
> >
> Nothing changed I did notice at an earlier time apt-get complained about
> more than one copy of imlib but I'm not sure if thats because E use's
> imlib2 as well as imlib or not or I maybe got a broken install so I'll
> download another copy as well

If you want to get a good imlib2 for Enlightenment. Use my
apt/yum repository:

http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

With kind regards,
Didier.

---
Didier F.B Casse | PhD student | Singapore Synchrotron light Source (SSLS)
Email: didierbe AT sps dot nus dot sg | Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg
GPG Key 1024D/B3C57D01 2004-06-23