[OT?} Ogg features and vaporware

    While XMMS was good, and Rythmnbox brings title/artist management to
the activity, I was wondering if anyone has heard of _real_ tools for
making the most of .ogg files.

    In particular, I remember hearing about multi-track abilities, the
ability to encode lyrics and so on.  Is anyone really trying to code
that yet, or have I just not been paying attention?

   :)

    Thanks!

Brian FahrlÃnder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller