Re: Latest versions of cdrecord, xcdroast, k3b can't burn my CDs

I would refer you to the K3B site which outlines why you are going to have issues with the latest 2.6.8.x series kernels. http://www.k3b.org which says donot use the 2.6.8 kernel.

You should be able to burn things as root. So using K3B from root should yeild the desired results.

Cheers,

	aly.

Fulko.Hew@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Aly Dharshi <aly.dharshi@xxxxxxxxx>@redhat.com on 09/30/2004 12:12:46 PM asked:

Are you using the most recent kernel aka 2.6.8.x series ?

Yes, I'm fully FC2 "up2date'ed".

Pybe wrote:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:27:13 -0400, fulko.hew@xxxxxxxxx