MSFT Filesystem Support (Was 'Re: question?')

I'm a lurker on the list, so I'll give this a shot:
Short Answer: No.
Long Answer: Assuming that you want Microsoft(R) Windows(R) WinFS(TM) support in Fedora/RedHat, No. You might recall the big hoop-la that RedHat started when they removed NTFS support from their distro way-back-when. They grumbled something about "Possible Legal Action from the largest software company on the globe". However, watch the
Captive project, they might come up with something...

- Project Homepage
    http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/
- Project Mailing List Archive
    http://www.jankratochvil.net/pipermail/captive-list/

Dan Ladd wrote:
Yeah this is the only email address i could find because I had a
question about the fedora project. I didn't konw where to direct it. So here goes... I was wondering about the WinFS file management
system. If something like that (meaning the built in database
system) was going to be included in fedora or other RedHat operating
systems or if something like is already in an operating system with
RedHat? It seems like it is old technology because the AS/400 or now
the iSeries has the built in database system to locate physical files
that are stored in logical files. If you could direct me to where i
can have that answered that would be awesome.