CVS Browser that DOES NOT need world read

Hi All I am looking for some help finding a web based CVS Browser that does not require world read on the CVS Repository, we have been using Chora, but it doesn't provide the level of security we need.

I run about 6 different CVS repo's and need to be able to ACL the cvs web viewer such that users only can browse the code on the web that they are supposed to see and not the whole repo as it is right now. This will also let me take world read off the dir's on server which will ensure only people with access to that particular part of CVS will be able to se it regardless of if they are on server or on the web.

Anyone know any programs that do this? that allow me to say user A has access to Repository a,b,d and not c,e,f

Thanks!

--Chris