Re: questin about the chinese input methods in FC1!

gujie.jacky@xxxxxxx wrote:
>    I want to edit chinese in the text and web page in FC1, but I can't
> load the chinese input means just like in windows system.
> Of course we can load the input interface through ctrl+space key in
> windows os. So does anyone meet and exceed such a question?
> Pls help me fix it!Thanks a lot!

Have a look at:
http://apac.redhat.com/iiimftest/testing-guide/

That should give you some pointers.

Please don't post the same question several times; if you don't get a
response, try rephrasing the question or giving more information.

Regards, Paul.