Two Questions

Hi

I've been looking for the turn off Nautilus so I can run
Enlightenment as my Window manager and didn't find it yet

So question one is where do I do that

I went to burn the updates and downloads I have gotten down with
uptodate and yum I now know less you say so uptodate clears them out)
I have K3b loaded and I setup all the files I wanted to burn and hit
burn,.. can't fins a suitable burner you can only make an image

I have installed an LG DVD-CDRW combo drive.

I guess these are going to be a problem as the system can't auot detect
the burner in them is this right?

Cheers
Pete