KDE Cursor - Double-Headed Arrow?

Typically I'm a Gnome user, but occasionally use KDE for a change. When I'm in FC2 using KDE, the cursor has an unusual behavior: when the cursor is hovered over the upper right corner of an open window, the cursor changes to the "resize" double-headed arrow. If I slide the mouse elsewhere and return quickly to the same section of the window, the cursor does not change, and behaves normally -- i.e. single-headed arrow.

Can others using KDE confirm this similar cursor wierdness?

I've googled for KDE and found a user with symptoms that sound similar:

http://tinyurl.com/4uwqg

Thanks,
Clint