Re: latest cdrecord problem status

akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 09:30:16AM -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 02:20, Clint Harshaw wrote:

I don't mean to be a pest, but can you send me a pointer to exactly
where you have explained how to burn CDs under FC2.  A modest search of
the archives hasn't turned up anything.  Ditto /usr/src/linux/README and
the files under /usr/src/linux/Documentation.

Forget cdrecord and use k3b or xcdroast,

I second that motion. I always used cdrecord until I installed FC2 and found the new setup introduced some weirdness into the way cdrecord worked. Also, I found the k3b is an absolutely fantastic cd burning interface and lets me specify details without overwhelming me with them. The xcdroast interface is a monstrosity, spare yourself the pain, it's not worth figuring out if you have k3b.

Paul