<SOLVED> Re: Clock delay

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 14:12, Stewart Nelson wrote:

> I was reading on an unrelated topic, found the link below,
> and thought that it might be helpful:
> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-20.html#Setting_DMA
>
> Be careful, though.  If DMA was disabled because of some conflict,
> and you force it back on, you could end up with a corrupted
> filesystem.

I finally downloaded a "vanilla" kernel and I recompiled it, I'd say
that with similar options than the Fedora RPM packed one, and I haven't
seen a single error (well, just a sound-slot one) in my logs. I also
have DMA enabled now for all the disks, and the clock seems to be OK!

Thanks for your help :)

Juan