Re: booting from newly burned CD

I am closer to what I need to do.  That is, I was able to get the BIOS to
recognize my CDRW disc as bootable.  I did this from w/in XP by using some
software called Sonic RecordNow!.  The program asked me to insert a bootable
floppy, so I stuck in an old boot floppy of RH 7.3.  So, now the PC does try
to boot up via the CDRW (the drive on the target PC is not a CDRW drive) and
I get the following error message:

<much "normal" stuff deleted>
autorun ...
... autorun DONE.
attempt to access beyond end of device
03:08: rw=0, want=2, limit=0
dev 03:08 blksize=1024 blocknr=1 sector=2 size=1024 count=1
EXT2-fs: unable to read superblock
Invalid session number or type of track
attempt to access beyond end of device
03:08: rw=0, want=33, limit=0
dev 03:08 blksize=1024 blocknr=32 sector=64 size=1024 count=1
isofs_read_super: bread failed, dev=03:08, iso_blknum=16, block=32
Kernel panic: VFS: unable to mount root fs on 03:08
<and then it just stays here>

BTW, I wouldn't be offended if someone held my hand a little bit here.  It
seems silly that I can't make a properly booting CD for FC2 from a
(different) PC running XP Pro.

TIA,

Steve