Re: Choosing an approach to Fedora upgrades.

Thanks Craig,

I forgot about the boot partitions and would not have known one was needed for every installed Linux distro.

As far as the rant is concerned, I hope you don't get flamed :-) I see where your coming from. I promise not to whine if messing with test versions doesn't work out. I know newbies tend to post messages that are easily answered elsewhere (i.e. google) and that experienced users probably tire of that, but try and keep in mind that Linux info is more decentralized than msft's and newbies can feel like they are swimming into the deep end of the pool. If Linux trends toward mainstream use it is inevitable that there will be more newbie posts to deal with.